Suppose you’re looking for the best daycare for your child. In that case, you will need to consider several factors, including the quality of the childcare centre, its staff qualifications, and the environment’s safety and security. You want to find a daycare with the best possible environment for your child, so here are the top 5 daycare centres in Barrie.
Top 5 Daycare Centres in Barrie
- BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care’s curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best through play. This is why the majority of activities in the BrightPath program are play-based. BrightPath’s curriculum also emphasizes the importance of social and emotional learning. These lessons teach children how to interact with others and resolve conflict.
“Since switching to Brightpath our son has been thriving. Having balanced meals that he enjoys everyday, including things he wouldn’t ever try at home. He is having lots of fun and coming home with new skills everyday.Our son gets so excited everyday to see his friends and his teachers. It’s comforting to know how much they care and communicate throughout the day. I know I can always check in.” –Sarah Vetere
“Our family is so glad we chose BrightPath Barrie! Our son is excited to enter the building in the morning to see his friends and the BrightPath Connect app gives us regular updates on his day.
The staff at BrightPath Barrie are so caring and make our son feel loved and supported.” –Katie Krogman
2. Discovery Child Care Centre Every day we make a conscious effort to protect our environment. Our philosophy is based on the belief that nature plays a critical role in developing a child’s physical, social, emotional, cognitive and spiritual well-being. We believe that children should be exposed to nature regularly. We strive to create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment where children can explore the world around them.
“Prior to Discovery, we had him with an in-home day-care and also with a larger daycare facility and he just did not enjoy those, to the point where he didn’t really want to go. Once we switched over to Discovery things couldn’t have been more different. He looks forward to it every day and comes home happy; albeit exhausted.” -James Burns
3. Learning Jungle Every day we make a conscious effort to protect our environment. Our philosophy is based on the belief that nature plays a critical role in developing a child’s physical, social, emotional, cognitive and spiritual well-being. We believe that children should be exposed to nature regularly. We strive to create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment where children can explore the world around them.
“Excellent childcare centre and amazing staff. I am so happy that my son is in good hands of people who are not only professional in what they are doing, but also kind and compassionate towards students. Thanks Learning Jungle team. Highly recommend it.” -Nareman Markhal
4. Treasure Garden Childcare – Treasure Garden Childcare Center uses the Early Learning for Every Child Today (ELECT) framework to educate children in a safe, nurturing environment. The program follows the guidelines of the framework to help children grow socially, emotionally, and physically. ur teachers are carefully selected and trained to ensure that they provide a stimulating and fun learning environment. We believe that children learn best through play, so we encourage children to express themselves creatively through their own imagination.
“Amazing childcare centre. The quality of care provided is amazing. My girls love it there and have learnt so much. Would highly recommended!” -Christal Champagne
5. Wee Watch – Wee Watch provides quality, affordable child care to families in Barrie and surrounding areas. Wee Watch provides a safe, nurturing environment where children are given the opportunity to learn and grow. Wee Watch’s programs offer flexible hours and include a variety of learning opportunities for children.
“The team at Wee Watch Barrie is nothing short of amazing. The admin staff are efficient, courteous, understanding and professional. Whenever something needs to be updated or rectified they are on it like a light. Thank you to Lorie and all the backup providers that have excelled at caring for my kids.” -Alina Gershuny-Jadduroy
When finding a daycare centre, it’s essential to go over all details for each listed centre and make sure you pick an excellent option for your child’s future. After all, you want to give your child a great start in life.
We hope you found this list helpful in your search for the best daycare centre in Barrie!